Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Maki Atok" (Curse your Grandfather)


Photobucket

Blog title today brought to you by Ievan, whose extended family is as cluelessly Malay as can be, mistaking an innocent Starbucks favourite (Caramel Macchiato) with something that can potentially get you castrated.

1) Lessons officially resume tomorrow. And do note the *painfully* selected word choice -"Lessons" over "School"- since the latter never really did come to a proper screeching halt. It continued to leech onto everyone's backs and tenaciously vacuum the cohort's worth of energy.

But we're all troopers here, with groaning so routine it's assumed an efficacy so low that we delude each other into thinking that we're numb and therefore quite invincible.

2) If avoiding school work was inevitable, then I sure as hell was trying to dodge the physical campus like plague. It didn't help though that Drama camp lasted four whole days and everytime I opened my Mac to check the camp schedule, a crowd of Advertising icons would glare back, furious about its stagnancy.

But the empty lecture halls and magnificent company pacified my rotten attitude towards camps (you'd think four years in NPCC would have developed some kind of serious phobia), and it was nice that the pace was ours to decide for once.

Here are some very ~high quality~ Photobooth pictures!

Photobucket

Celebrated Serena's 18th on Day 0. Purple balloons, amazing cake and overly excited poppers.

Photobucket

You tell me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trash bag transformations!

Photobucket

Ievan. I wonder what gave it away?

3) Post-camp was basically spent on my back watching the tendrils of my hanging mobile dance, then on my front pointlessly grazing the Net, and then on my side with one hand hanging off the couch watching Ellen. After a whole unsatisfying day of recuperation, we had to wake up for Singapore Youth Media Conference the next day. Which didn't put any of us to wit's end as I assumed it would, since I got to see the PSF kids (who I'm convinced I can't live without) again and Max shaking his adorable ass off on stage (this could be a personal opinion).

After that, we had a productive post-camp clean up session and rewarded our inner fat, happy kids Island Creamery.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Turning the gay boy straight" by pressing Thanu's boobs against his head.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Met Hanna and Kenneth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elaine mass texted a while later saying that she was back in Singapore so we called her up and screamed over speakerphone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and I had Smoked Salmon Salad later:

Photobucket

4) Tumblr just added this spiffy new mass-editing tool. The page on where you do it collages all your posts. Now, someone hurry up and make this into a layout (Here's looking at you WebD kidz). I'm in love.

Photobucket

5) Redzuan, the resident hug whore, complained recently that we didn't have any photos together. Now we have 21 worth.

Photobucket

6) I keep saying I'll post up photos of KL. I just...can't. The very thought of the stamina it requires makes me want to......eat.

7 comments:

  1. WHAT IS THAT TUMBLR THING. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET THERE. LOOKS AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE ARE MY LAXATIVES?! HAHAHHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @472239364

    Go to your Dashboard, and right next to where it states things like your followers the number of posts you have, there should be this link that says "Mass-editing tool".

    THERE YOU GO TUMBLR WHORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ievan
    Instead of chicken wings, we can have CHICKEN WING BONES. Because that will be what we aspire to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Edmund
    Ahh I wish I knew I was crashing your lecture today! :c I would have drowned you with the glorious yellow pills that I have. Soon, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright! HURRY PLEASEEEE; I'M MORPHING INTO A FAT BLOB!

    ReplyDelete