There is just no way to express the utter annoyance I seem to trudge through with painful slowness everytime I want to blog. A while ago, I made an informal promise of dedication that I would express myself................how do you say.........textually...on a basis that mirrors the regularity of an average woman's menstrual cycle and with a Yong Tau Fu stall-like variety in terms of topics, events, and musings.
Well, that went down the drain, nay, CANAL.
I not only come here when the moon turns a gorgeous shade of cerulean (yes, I alter cliches so that it satisfies my cravings for aesthetically appealing imagery), but upon reading the past few entries, I have spotted a nauseating pattern that basically includes a overly generous whining about how terrible/horrible/vegetable (dry laughter, I permit) SCHOOL is. I would love to say this space is peppered with it, therefore exuding a certain kind of parallelism to the normal human being dwelling in tertiary education.
So, I would like to extend a toe-kissing, head-on-the-floor, Hari-Raya-morning kind of apology to the Blogging Gods.
And maybe the one or two of you who read this space. Just for you, there'll be a proper post tonight. ♡♡♡
Well.
ReplyDelete