Caesar (feat. Robyn) - I Blame Coco
Despite being the utter black hole of happiness that was yesterday, it ended pretty well with meeting Nigel. The Serangoon baby had filming at Rachel Toh's across the street. It isn't everyday kids from school are in the 'hood, so we surfed around my turf for a while after a decent serving serving of KFC (this is saying alot) and even did the groceries. He made me okay.
So Miraclone's going to go through a revamp in a bit, I'm still working out the layout and HTML and other L33T shit I'm quite proud of understanding. In the mean time, here's a post I drafted a few days ago that's so fluffy I could.....well.....die:
I'm at that awkward growing-out-hair stage where I'm quite imprisoned in this limbo between it being too long to let go but to short to tie. It's fantastically annoying, and I can't decide on whether to call the strands grazing my eyes 'bangs' or 'a fringe'.
What the shit is that?
And. Old photos have somehow been resurfacing thanks to genius Facebook installing this weird sidebar that randomizes showing the photos you have. Because of this seemingly minute situation, it has caused this awful tsunami of nostalgia to crash down and I find myself pining (not so occasionally) for my extensions. A BUTTERFLY FLAPPED IT'S WINGS, GAISE.
PLEASE SOMEBODY STOP ME BEFORE I GO BACK TO THE DAYS IEVAN DUBIOUSLY LOOKS AT MY HEAD AND ASKS ME IF IT IS MADE OF PUBIC HAIR.
Also, the Internet has been suddenly fertile with beautiful photos of girls with amazing hair that I'm a bit too envious of. The dragging to Desktop got a bit over-compulsive, and I ended up crowding my Mac with pictures that lodges my breaths within the folds of my oesophagus, not going up or down.
Enter HAIROREXIA. In permutations rotating around girls with cotton candy hair, My Little Pony locks, colours representative of delightful french pastry, Marie Antoinette aspirations, oh and the occasional deliciously coloured redhead. Don't say I didn't share...
My favourite.
Seafoam!
QUEEN.
Sorry they're all so irregularly sized. I didn't have enough OCD this morning to care. D: Anyway, the bulk of pictures are from the very predictable inspo sites weheartit.com and tumblr. Some are Googled. No proper credits whatsoever, I'm so sorry. But if it happens to be your picture, do leave a comment and I'll leave a link.
Even with this much hair inspiration, I remain a daughter to my parents and have recently dyed my hair a very ~exciting~ black. I just needed to do something to it, it's in a horrible state. So in an effort to deceive myself that the brown damaged ends of my locks have magically been banished to some kind of Hair Siberia, I emptied a cheap bottle of hair dye over my head. Delusion is better than nothing, delusion is better than nothing, delusion is better than nothing. Repeat this to yourself three times everyday while turning around on one spot. THE WORLD WILL HEAL.
</GIRL RANT>
i, love love love the first hair picture, as well as the violet-ey hair one!!!!! oh...my...gawd....
ReplyDeleteoaggomgasdfjals;fffffffffffffff ALWAYS WANTED LAVENDAR COLORED LOCKS
ReplyDeleteI wish you have time to talk to me. ):
ReplyDeletelvoe it
ReplyDelete