Stars - The XX
It's about 2 pm and all I've done the entire day is remove my room from the terrible dust bunny breeding ground state it was in and hog the broadband to download a China-populationesque number of music albums from a list I made a while ago ambiguously titled "What I Should Really Check Out".
Oh, and I found old pearl strings in Mom's wardrobe that I not-so-discreetly stole to decorate my branch stand.
Take that, all you magpies.
Where's the tangle of cables and wires?
ReplyDeleteWhere are the old magazines?
BRING THOSE OUT AND TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR REALLL ROOM!
@Ashutosh
ReplyDeleteThe tangle of wires are no more now that my petty father things I'm not responsible enough for more than one plug. I only plug one thing into the socket now: my Mac.
And my magazines are now in a very, very neat pile in my bookcase.
I can't Ashu. I can't live in a mess anymore. For the past few months it's been so haphazard because of school and I let it just be that way.
Cleaning up feels so good.
@Ashutosh
ReplyDeleteThe tangle of cables and wires have since been taken away by my 5 year old father who deems that I'm too messy for extension cords running around the room.
And the old magazines have always been a very neat stack in my bookcase.
It's been so, so messy for WEEKS. And I thought letting go would be good. I thought not caring would be good. But then I lay on my bed for 5 seconds and I felt squeamish and I decided to clean up. So here it is post-OCD hurricane.
I love my room. I try to keep it as clean as I can.
<3
ReplyDeleteI friggin' love how fuchsia-fied your bedroom is. <3<3<3
ReplyDeleteGenial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.
ReplyDelete