Soft Shock (Acoustic) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
There's an odd sense of gratitude that my bed is now a mere mattress on the floor. Because every night when I come home, all I want to do is let my limbs go so I flop to the floor in this puppet-y way. And I think if some kind of cushy goodness wasn't there to catch me, I'd have to piece myself together every morning and that would take alot of time.
Today I foresee an epic combustion that will have irregular chips of everything flying into our skin, where it will be like vicious gangrene crawling into every vein and gushing into all our blood streams. So that by the end of this week, we all would have been successfully conquered and on Friday, the only thing we'd know how to do would be to just lay there, heads piled with hair intertwined. We would just lay there, shock shock to our soft sides. We would just lay there, we really would just lay there.
ME LIKEY.
ReplyDeleteDon't leave me out, leave me out~
:D
ReplyDeleteI really love the pictures you post in your blog! Really hope you update your blog with pictures often! :)
And can you do a room tour???? Your room looks dope!!!
@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks! I'm really hoping the same. This space is becoming abit too overwhelming with its sparse updates. The holidays are around the corner, so check back! I'm trying to be more frequent.
I wished I spent more time in my room these few days to do a room tour. And it's really not much. You can scroll through my old blog (qlassik.livejournal.com) for older posts where sometimes all I do is spend an entire day in my room.
♥
I would like to exchange links with your site miraclone.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteIs this possible?
@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteOf course!