Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Dark and twisty."



Cannot get sick of this video. Watched it a million times and I get a girl-boner EVERY TIME.

Today I woke up feeling a little toasty and with the curtains tickling my feet. Then it just got hot a bit too rapidly and I felt like lead was running through my veins. Everything was heavy and warm and even groping around for a thermometer almost made me cry.

Mustered a quiet 'Hallelujah' when I found out I did have a fever and then called upon my passive, mopey alter ego to come out to play. Or rather, roll around on the bed, numbingly watching Grey's Anatomy. Then Mom called to force me down to my aunt's (she might be the only person with the capability to haul me off my laurels just with words) and I unwillingly medicated myself with the default stash of Panadol we have and got dressed for a ride all the way to Sembawang.

Now I'm back home and The Mother's trying to diffuse some diligence into me so that I'll get around to uploading the Hari Raya photos on Facebook (ooh, SOoOOooOOooOO important~~~~), and oh lord i'm so tired i'm so whiny ahhh i just want to crash

1 comment: