In My Head - Until June
I am in a terrible state of mind. I've got deserts for eyes and today my hair is in crinkle curls. The Sandra Oh kind. It feel my skin is being exceptionally submissive to gravity, just because the corners of my mouth are so hard to lift up.
And The Father just made the most messed up comment about the possibility of a new brother/sister. I am too exhausted to even react to this fuckery.
The only remedy I can remotely think of comes in the form of a certain Friends episode where Ross and Chandler steal hotel stuff. But I can't remember which season/episode. Very annoying.
Oh, and I'm out of tea.
I am here begrudgingly. Just because Nigel made a passing comment two days ago on a bus ride to Ayam Penyet Heaven. Something along the lines of a very shameless "You haven't blogged about me in a while."
And I have photos decomposing within the depths of my Photobucket folders. Might as well show them some sunlight.
1) It's been hard to stop school from diffusing into every aspect of your being, but I can't complain since I've been so willing about diminishing my hours within the campus. There aren't a lot of breaks, so when Hari Raya Haji came right smack in the middle of the week, it felt abrupt and very intrusive.
Mom had to remind me that the entire kampung was going to viciously invade the house so I would get the hell out of my Sloppy Sleep Mode (read: old secondary school t-shirt and an unwashed face). And then she brought out food. And it was all good.
Of course, an entire marathon of card games.
Selamat Hari Raya, Haji, guys.
2) It was Nigel's birthday. As much as it would really boost his ego that he be a completely separate post, put on a pedestal and showered with all kinds of glory, I'm sorry, Nigel, you'd have to come after Hari Raya Haji. heheheheheheh
We had Burger Shack. Which isn't fancy or exciting, but exactly because it was routine and familiar and comfortable. Also, he's never had a burger from Burger Shack, which would seem like the biggest irony if you didn't know about their OPTION TO CHANGE YOUR BURGER BUNS FOR GARLIC BUTTER RICE ♥ ____ ♥
AND THEN GOOD OL' SWIRL.
MAAAAAAAAAALCOLMMMM
Off he goes to IndoChine.
3) While I head back to school with Iskandar on a rescue mission for Jessica. We were supposed to book the Loft for Red Camp but nobody could go down to SDAR to shuffle along the admin work.
Found out that the new SDAR building is extreeeeeeeemely swanky, very empty and blanketed in construction dust.
I reluctantly assign cool points to all the douches who work in SDAR.
3) O YA THIS PERSON.
I'd like to think she owes me cupcakes.
4) Going to be heading out for the epic food feast that happens everytime someone in the family turns a year older. But before that, random GPOY from yesterday when it was raining and there was not single teabag in the house (HYSTERIA) and all I could have was lukewarm cranberry-apple juice.
Okay.
You met Erza??? Sweet! Miss you! And the idea of another brother/ sister??? Whoa... Love you!
ReplyDeleteAnd this is why I have an emergency tea stash. Yes, it's just chamomile leaves but THEY ARE TEA.
ReplyDelete@Jessica I did! It was very impromptu, we just found on twitter that we had overlapping timetables so we met!
ReplyDeleteAND YES HOW INSANE IS THAT
@Huimei
HELLO WOMAN, NUTELLA BI-PRODUCT, I DON'T SEE YOUUUU
Guess who?
ReplyDeleteUm, Anonymous?
ReplyDelete