From the same guy who did that amazing Coachella video.
I apologize in advance for this potentially incoherent post. Every section is a random thought that I managed to hold down long enough for me to write about. The others kind of just ricocheted out of my grasp into either other pockets of my head or dissipated into brain mist.
1) Made breakfast for myself yesterday.
There was a sudden spam of apples in the house, which was a horrible spur-of-the-moment decision on my dad's part. He had given in to Sheng Shiong's "damn good" offer apparently and he came home very pleased with himself until my mom shrieked when she saw the plastic bags.
She had motioned to me especially when she used 'Sheng Shiong' as an adjective because I have made a conscious effort to etch on my parents' grocery-shopping brains that I only eat Red Delicious apples from Mustafa/NTUC and the cherry apples from ShopNSave. I am quite the apple snob, yes.
But then my dad looked like a dog with an inverted tail (which, some of you would know, might be the most ironic metaphor for the man) and I felt like I should do something.
Made apple cinnamon syrup and had it with toast. I also took one of Mom's teapots while she wasn't looking to feel like a queen for an entire Earl Grey teabag's worth.
That other thing on my plate is a rather sad omelette and some ham. They look like they're throwing themselves a pity party on the plate, taking a backseat and all.
2) Project Backlog is progress.
It's reduced to a crawl since WebD has called dibs on all my working bodily functions. It is odd how little I mind though (possibly much to the abhorrence of 90% of the people on twitter).
3) Nigel's hysteria. Sorry this one is for internal amusement.
Look how deceiving and obligatorily 'Warmest Regards' is. And yes, guys, his name *is* Nigel Soh CHEE HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG. He says it "sounds better in Chinese", but idunno, it's pretty spiffy in English already.