Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mee Soto & Cigarette Centres


Photobucket

Sexy Silk - Jessie J

Blog title of the day courtesy to the very eloquent Fanny, who really means "mistletoe" and "Secret Santa".



1) Last Friday was easy to look forward to since it was a milestone of sorts, disguised in thick heavy make-up that was a ComIss deadline.

Photobucket

And if you got a metaphorical facial wipe and metaphorically cleaned the gunk off, last Friday was plainly the last day of the semester. Which deserved a hoo-ha and over-excited whooping all round because, finally, the universe felt inclined to be kind enough to grant us 14 days of glorious campusless-ness.

FMSS, the Big Brother that they are, threw a pseudo-Christmas party aptly named 501. I was there long enough to do a little recreational camwhoring before trudging off to the bleak land of Engineering for a consultation.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fanny was so frikkin' tall, I had to full extend the camera to get her in shot.

Photobucket
Odd confusion thingummagigum going on that I vaguely remember happening.

Photobucket
Fantastic cupboard snowflakes by the FMSS juniors. A* for effort.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look, Edmund, cheekbones!!

I heard vicious rain washed it out, but it really didn't deter partying from happening. Seriously guys, the PEOPLE. It's all about a supah-sleek crew and good vibrations.



2) After a mentally draining twenty minutes of consultation with our I&E teacher (who deserves the throne and crown to Awkward Land, by the way), Elaine, Annabelle and I got our chillpill-deprived tushes to Timbre.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Cliche scenery shots are cliche.

Photobucket

While I was hopelessly absorbed by my attempts to get a passable (I have modest ambitions...) photo of the above steel cats, the girls apparently got busy.


Photobucket
A dapper Japanese man had pulled them aside and asked them to be a part of this conceptual iPhone app.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brill. Though instant after-thoughts include worrying things like "Eh shit what if all those pervs download the app. I don't want to be known as 10.52 girl." "Yeah, that's very dodgy."

**Which reminds me of Ievan's dubious formula for fame. "Start Young or Start Dirty," he says. Capitalized like that because he's so sure it's going to catch on and be a slogan some day.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
We had to switch pizza orders twice because they were out of beef and bacon.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CHERRY STALKS.
THE CHIEF MURDERER OF DECENT CONVERSATION.

Just because the two of them were SO pre-occupied with looping cherry stalks with their tongue, exchange of sentences surpassing 3 words halted for a good half an hour or so.

Until Ashu came and re-introduced gab. ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ievan arrived a little later, with a Santa bag illegally filled with reindeer bands and candy canes from 501.

Photobucket
White background short of a Terry Richardson photo.

Photobucket

And from then on, it was the conscious sweeping of work-talk off the table and guiltless rounds of How Are Yous. If you answered with something even SLIGHTLY insinuating schoolwork, you can't sit with us.

We were all a little dull around the edges and individually nursing internal battle wounds incurred from the daily fight against schoolwork. So to huddle (yes, huddle. We managed a contortionist feat squeezing into a bench) with the best people over good food and a decent acoustic set, time never felt so over-supplied.

Photobucket



3) TOMORROW



WELL HELLO THAR.



4) Spent the entire of today married to Photoshop doing up posters/standees/pamphlets that will make FMS shiiiiiiiine like a diamond during Open House.

I'm getting paid in the form of copious CCA points (that I have yet to seriously consider the actual value of), pizza, Toblerone and "anything from the staff pantry".


It's a terrible salary, but Ms Sonia is SO NICE I WOULD BREAK A LAMB'S NECK WITH MY BARE HANDS FOR HER AHHHHHHHHHH.....................



5) Alright, off to delusionally pretend THIS ONE is having eye sex with me every time he has a close-up shot.



Toolaroo, my little cuckoos.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.bijint.com/en/pages/iphone/
    ITS THE CONCEPTUAL IPHONE APP (japanese version)

    ReplyDelete