Friday, March 18, 2011

Pinkies Up, Haters Gonna Hate.


Photobucket

I won't tell you what song it is, just click.

I honestly don't know how to structure all the things that I have to say to you without making it seem like your run-of-the-mill conversation with William ("J-Jessi-twitch-ca"). Chronology was heavily considered for a while, until the Inverted Pyramid seemed a tad more enticing. But now I think I just want an exact replica of my current state of mind, which currently is a very similar picture to my kitchen post-baking sessions: batter in fast streaks across the walls, vast chocolate chips fields on the table and clouds of flour swirling and shifting and settling.

I'm going to attempt to translate this chaos into something just a tiny bit more comprehensible, but I need you to still be very aware of how turbulent and messy I am feeling right now.

Please take care of yourself while you're there and carry a pencil and paper wherever you go because you'll never know when you have a good thing in your head and you need to write it down. Or when James Franco is sitting a table from you at Starbucks and you need something to use to bark-rub his face with (we are assuming you don't have a camera).

If there's one thing you shouldn't stop doing, it's being the amazing person that you are. It got you to where you are and it's going to get you to so many other places.

Really, the best thing about being who you are is that you don't even have to try. It's honestly one of my favourite advices (others include "Keep Calm and Drink Tea" and "Live Dance Fight Unicorn"), despite being such a wrinkly old cliche. You, especially, are so good at being good and in that, I really have no worry that you're going to be just fine.

You are. Going to be just fine, I mean. And if you're not, I'm sure you're acquainted enough with blissful, beautiful technology to know that any of us are a very expensive phone call away. Most of the anti-iPhones will be camping on BBM to know how you're doing, our cursors will always be hovering on the Skype button anytime you need to talk and when all else fails, KEEP SENDING EMAILS LIKE FREE.

I'm going to miss you so sos osososososoosososososos much oh god you have no idea. Going through my tumblr Like page is never going to be the same for a while and..............................................OH SHIT I'M GOING TO LOOK LIKE SUCH A LOSER BLOWING STEAM ONTO MY GLASSES WHILE EATING CUP NOODLES ALONE (I'd like to think that when you're doing to stupid shit with someone else, it looks less like idiocy, more like a conspiracy).

I CAN'T EVEN. I DON'T EVEN. JESSICA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANDREW GARFIELD I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO YOU AGREE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ALWAYS DRINK TEA DON'T FORGET OUR SKYPE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Photobucket
Print this picture out to look at whenever you need a reminder of why we're such good friends.

lavyoo jesca

No comments:

Post a Comment