Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Awkward In-Betweens


Photobucket

Sunday Girl - Blondie

After an extensive morning of Blondie videos and googling Debbie Harry to death, it's been decided that the woman does have what I call "GOD HAIR". "God Hair" is a term much closely related to "God Weight", in that they both describe elements that have attained a state similar to that of Nirvana, where they are what their ordinary, very minion counterparts aspire to be.

My hair is at that painful stage I will liken to limbo (neither here nor there). I have been willing my hair to get it's ass on the speedbump to Long Hair-ville, but it's been very adamant about staying at this length.

The constant need to underwhelm temptation to lop it all off again has taken a toll. Also, TGO doesn't allow me to alter it drastically, so I had to calm my tits before I picked up the scissors lest I decide to grow uncontrollably crazy with the cutting.

Then I ended up also falling in love with Debbie's medium-length bob. It's nothing like that amazing one at the start of the post, but it'll have to do for now. CONVENIENT COMPROMISE.

All images of Debbie are from weheartit

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

And then I just cut off my hair.

Photobucket

It's only slightly shorter, but it has somehow kidded me into a drastic lift in emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment