I don't think I have words for how perfect this is... Ok, actually maybe a handful. But may I stress that they are not enough encapsulate the essence of my breath-stuck-in-my-throatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't decide if I wanted to cry or smile or do both and look wildly confusing to the average person (maybe crazed actually). The entire spread looks like a cup of tea in fine, white china. It's delightfully pretty, like a secret smile, or chipped pastel nail polish, or catch-alls spilling with your grandmother's silver jewelry, or diamonds set on slightly rusty brooches. It's such a dreammmmmm, slightly jagged at the edges, like it was torn by a precarious hand that didn't manage to get it quite straight. Oh god, I adore it so much!
And of course it's this good. When you combine Autumn de Wilde and the Mulleavy sisters, did you expect anything less than genius???? No don't answer. It was genius or nothing.
Okay. I'm going to do a small scream now. Not too loud though, these beautiful images just might break apart and gracefully float away in a light wind and I'll never see them again. THAT MUST NOT BE A POSSIBLE FUTURE.
THAT CHAIR!!!!
Like Christmas trees! Severely short of bokeh-ed fairylights for a background and maybe pretty parcels at her feet.
This delicious sweater. Serve slightly warmed up and with a dollop of cream. And strawberries.
This one is, maybe a bit too predictably, my favourite. Ugh knit is so amazing.
I'm going to sod my allegiance to power-pair Mario Testino x Natalia Vodianova for a while and just worship this array of magnificent stills for a good while. Oh godddddddddddddddddddd one of the best pairings evaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You can look at the rest of the shots here. Hurry skidaddle over! I need people I can gush about this to!
And just because you'll probably require a kind of ambience to further enhance your awe, do switch this on while you're gawking (I gawked anyway) at the page:
The spread's AMAZING. My favourite's the (predictably) monochrome one.
ReplyDelete