What's new:
1) An exhaustion that has revealed itself to be very unhelpful when it comes to productivity. No shit, Sherlock.
2) Green Skittles have successfully dethroned pink ones as my favourite flavour.
3) In some warped, parallel universe where I have been blessed by a supertalent, I am the sixth Blush member.
4) Simultaneous obsessions have been the partial cause of my fatigue. Multi-loving is exhausting!
House MD: Look at those ocean eyes.
Adventure Time: Lumpy Space Princess is my new favourite drama queen. Next to Ievan, of course.
Drive: Soundtrack of The Year? THIS IS POSSIBLE.
Ceremonials: But of course! ♥
5) The Laduree-London Loot. I will need money for macaroons, Primark and wishes at Trafalgar Square.
6) Pre-slumber drink rituals get a facelift. Chekkittttt, pastel petals (alliteration AND an ANAGRAM whu-whut)!
7) Not owing Joey Bac-O's anymore. My, my, have the tables turned. I still, however, have a pending Zouk date with the boy.
8) UNHEALTHY DRESS-UP GAME ADDICTION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GAH HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THIS ENTERTAINS ME SO MUCH??!
9) Friend!
10) The m:idea Youth Choice Awards is baaaaaaaaaack! We're still in the midst of spreading the word (c'mon, 1000 Likes!!!!), so please prance your precious self over THIS PAGE and clickety-clicky the 'LIKE' button if you haven't already!
This may seem like a bit of artist narcissism, but I'd like to say that there were tons of other people involved in the making of these sleeeeeeeek little bastards:
LIKE THE PAGE
LIKE THE PAGE
10) And, finally. I realized that I cannot, for the life of me, dougie. However, I compensate tremendously with my ability to spell.
Essentially, I'm rather tired. But I'm infinitely grateful for the select few who have constantly been my pick-me-up.
Thank you for your post-it love notes, hugs, pity smiles, submitting your articles/deadlines on time, raunchy SMS-es, uncomfortable confessions, pennyboard, candy, luminarias, UNIQLO bags, and whatever you've thrown at me to make me feel better. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment