I actually wished the answer wasn't that easy, that I've some sort of fantastical reason for my reckless abandon. But I don't have a tabloid breakthrough, I only have lazy hands, ill-timed days, and a hell of a slow computer (which has gone completely caput, thanks for asking). I'd apologize, but no one's listening, so I won't. But that doesn't mean I'm unapologetic.
This is, like, the forth or fifth draft of what's supposed to be a "comeback post" of sorts. I've been raking my brain for ceremonious ways to announce this homecoming, but I realised fireworks wasn't necessary for something this personal. The only thing that needs to happen in this post is for me to write freely. I have craved careless expression for the longest time, and being here again was supposed to satiate that thirst. I'm scared shitless. Because of looming obligations for life updates, of hours pouring over structuring a post just so it's decent enough to go up, of doing things "for blogging purposes". I won't promise anything now, not even proper grammar. Because I realised days where i just want to only type in lowercase aren't as odd and infrequent as I thought.
Okay, a whole bunch has happened and I don't know where to start, so I thought I'd go in the chronological order of the photos in my iPhone. FLAWLESS SYSTEM.
1) Some birthdays.
Bucket's
What a cutie patootie
Not a dildo.
Noel's
Mine
It was a weekend marathon of good food, strong drinks, and the best people. I don't remember a lot of it, but I have people to remind me exactly what happened. That's a mark of a good night...right?
I'm going to stop here for now. Because I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment