Thursday, October 10, 2013

vVvVVvvvvVVVVvVVvVVVVVvvvvVVVVvVVVv

That's grass in the post title, I thought I'd inject some quirky typography before I rant about how terribly awkward life has been. Actually, not really. It's been quite graceful, except for the occasional oh-you-know tonsil infection. I've never had to complain about getting too much sleep, and I've never willed for daybreak to come with such intense rage. It reached to a point where I just wanted it to be over. For Dr Lim to prescribe some magic medicine that will bully the 39.9 degree fever out of my body and my tonsils be painlessly (the absence of pain is TRES important) removed.

(Side note: Dr Lim and I are closer to becoming -howjsay- homies now. He's more cazh, laughs a bit more when I say something intentionally stupid, and has his top collar unbuttoned. He doesn't seem so stuffy anymore. It might be pushing it, but he seems like he might prescribe me medicinal marijuana if I asked for it)

The weekend was a medley of odds and ends of everyone's social circles, but the kind of combo that surprise you at how unassumingly well people gel. You'd be reluctant to come along at first, but when the night ends and you're peeling off shoes that were trying to murder your feet, you're glad you came out. Thank you to the people who made me glad to go out this weekend, even though I'm convinced the weekend was the very reason I was a raging bacteria farm Sunday to Monday. Completely worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment