Friday, April 30, 2010

Operationalism


Photobucket

The easiest thing to do right now.


1) Farhanna and I seriously intend to one day live together, a very idealised picture made up of a blissfully serene colour palette, warm pancakes every morning and the weekly dinner party with good music and good company. It's almost as if everyone knows this (I'd like to flatter myself), and have taken an exquisite amount of trouble to make sure that we don't spend any time together until then. Like we're supposed to be opportunistic about having time apart because we're going to be spending the rest of our lives together anyway.

It's one fucking tragic kingdom, all this not meeting. And it does annoy me to the very tippy wippy verge of sanity. On desperate days, I consider planting myself amongst the foliage at her school poised to pounce on her as soon as an inch of her body leaves the compound. Consider.

Though there are those days where it's just too easy scooping her out of her theater-infested schedule and plonking her on a seat across from me with a drink and something out of my mom's fertile stash of junk food. Those days are bloody miracle stories.

Today is a bloody miracle story. ♡

We had about an hour of Isa (he stopped over still mohawk-ed and with a bellyful of ice-cream), a bit of lunch and Marie Antoinette.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

^Movie snack of the day: Apples topped with peanut butter and Waffle Crisps. Diviiiine.

Photobucket



2) To Read list:

Photobucket

Reading list:

Photobucket

Advertising sends a delightful little man called Clement Tay who greets with a very nice hello, but in a booming, auto-tuned voice adds, "ALL UR BASE R BELONG 2 US."

Spent a good two hours pouring over magazine after magazine, optimism starts to flicker with every page turn and there is nothing we can use.

3) Got stuff!

a) From Deborah, an incredible, blue wooden zebra with the most intense mohawk I've ever seen. This baby might just be that missing piece from the puzzle that is my a room. SO SO AWSM. ♡____♡

Photobucket


b) Hanna got me something a little too painfully relevant to my current eating habits.

Photobucket

I really don't know what she hopes that I achieve out of this, but because of my lack of faith in her, I believe this is a craftily subtle way of making me eat more. She probably has those double sheet-ed papers attached to my pad that make a carbon copy of my plan for a week. When I'm not looking, the copy will slide out of my sight and into her hands, where she will plan her meal plan around MY meal plan, and hence eat less.

Photobucket

"Hope I don't see "...apple...apple..." on this notepad!" Because she KNOWS she can't do less than an apple. SLY BITCH. ♡♡♡

4) BITCHFIT HERE.

What makes it better:

Photobucket



5) OK I NEED >2 HOURS OF SLEEP. MUST LOOK PRETTY FOR HENRY. What's the point you ask? I don't know either. Oh, and Fat Piling Session with the Awesomes tomorrow as welllllllllllllllllll.

Photobucket

JIZZ JIZZ JIZZZZZZZZZ

6 comments:

  1. Apples + Peanut butter = no fats + uber fats = fat D:

    hang in there and you'll have Alexa Chung's lovely LEGSSSSSSSSSS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in fact, I got the note pad from 1015 Geylang East Ave 3 #03-125.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so gooooooooooood, Edmund. I feel horrible. D:

    i'm so fat i'm so fat i'm so fat D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanna, Did you arrange for pick-up or self collection?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I called Triple X hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. HATE PEANUT BUTTER HATE PEANUT BUTTER HATE PEANUT BUTTER HATE PEANUT BUTTER!

    ReplyDelete