edmund "skinny" ong
Spent an disgustingly huge portion of the week unheartedly wringing ourselves dry for Freshie-related thingamajigs and the predictably mundane trail of Back-to-Schools. Aside from the exhaustive recitations about Plagiarism and Late Coming, nothing is ever clockwork here (I'm bloody grateful). Though sitting beside Ievan gives this undeniable forebode that the days will slowly morph into that all too familiar pattern of makcik hysteria, life-orexia, green tea and only half paying attention to lectures. Honestly? I have never been so excited. c:
A few other things this week decided to have were incredibly salvaging, rapidly cashing into my almost non-existent Energy Bank.
1) Care Package from Pam!
Filled with blissful candy we all have fun pronouncing and in the most awwww-some Japanese packaging.
Amazing honey-filled biscuits with not-as-boring-as-pandas-doing-panda-things prints.
2) Toola Roola from Shella!
Toola Roola can easily win Best Name for a myriad of reasons. But just for the double, DOUBLE Os, I am completely smitten.
3) Only recently found out the Incanto series by Ferragamo came in a handy-dandy size that fits snugly in your palm the way I imagine baby kittens lie asleep if you cupped them.
I'm quite a fan of the entire range. But recently I've been decreasingly caring about the smells my body may emit. My mom's perfume collection of constricted diversity (she only likes musky smelling things that'll shoot down your throat and fill your lungs till you drown a eau deu parfum death) has been my only access to scent. Therefore fueling my reluctance for spritzes and sprays and all that.
This is not saying I prefer the cleanliness of a garbage disposal unit. I just am a tad too optimistic about the powers of mere bar soap and unexciting deodorant.
But since Handy Dandy Incanto is here, I might as well smell like how Salvotore thinks is ideal.
4) Pointlessly roamed around the ghetto mall today. Satisfyingly splurged on stationery of questionable need as well as a travel guide book on......................Singapore.
It's by the kids at Juice, and oh, I do miss free magazines quite horribly.
5) When I got back, I had a tea party with Rabani with the best things.
Pralines, Brownie Biscuits, Dewberry cookies.
6) But the best thing this week has got to be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TICKETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO HOUSE OF HOLLANDDDDD
To anybody who's listening, please make sure Henry packs Alexa in a purple plaid, suitcase or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6) I WILL NOW END THIS ENTRY VERY ABRUPTLY WITH A MARATHON OF PHOTOBOOTHS, STARRING THE PEOPLE WHO MADE MY WEEK.
7) School at 9 tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
BLOGGER WELCOMES YOU and my my Henry Holland! I want your tea party......
ReplyDeleteWAH THANK YOU. And yeah, oh man, I am so so excited!
ReplyDeleteYou know you're invited anytime, Jingliang. ♥
Iffaaaaaahhhh! That's Isk and not me! I'm fat D:
ReplyDeleteI know! The link was a picture credit! Don't you want to be known for your fabulous photography? *eyebrow wiggling* heeeheeehehehh
ReplyDeleteHow did you get your hands on those tickets?? You're so lucky!! Nice blog too! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was actually pretty unexciting D: No meeting Henry Genius Holland himself and scoring free tickets or whatsoever. Bought them off the tdc counter at Great World City. They were going for $22 a pop.
ReplyDeleteThank you! ♥