Here's to you, number three. May you mean as much to me as the other two. More fanfare would be preferable, but I'm >this< close to dying a freshie-initiation-planning death.
Aww, thank you! It was the last straw for me on LJ when it just refused to let me use this javascript thing that I really reallyyyyyy wanted to put up.
Babe this is gooood! It's about time for a change ;) -Grace Yeoh
ReplyDeleteAww, thank you! It was the last straw for me on LJ when it just refused to let me use this javascript thing that I really reallyyyyyy wanted to put up.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAH HAI FLOWER GUUUURL
WAAAZZZZZZUUUUUPPPP WELCOME TO BLOGSPOT! :B
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU BB ♥
ReplyDeleteAye link pals?
ReplyDelete(Emi by the way)
Hey Emi, there's a hole the size of you in my alternate, more fascinating online life. :c
ReplyDeleteI linked you up!
welcome to blogspot remember to keep visiting my blog too
ReplyDeletehttp://ievan-darwin.blogspot.com
xxx
OH COME ON, IEVAN DARWIN, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO NOT VISIT YOU ♥
ReplyDeleteBY THE WAY I've missed your awesome picture-posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLINK MEEEEEEEEEEEE : >
ReplyDelete