Epic wedding photo? Check.
Title for today's post is an example of how Ievan and I have been talking to each other all week. It's like we've drown ourselves in horrible bitterness and now more than ever neither of us knows what to do with the self-proclaimed tragedy that is our lives. Enter Life-orexia.
1) School decided to be a little kinder to us this week, with a field trip to SAM on Monday. Was kinda disappointed that it wasn't the Ms. Frizzle, Magic School Bus kind of excursion where everyone gets rushed onto rented shuttles and the cool kids would be in the backseat. We had to go plebz with it, hoppin' on good old SBS.
Oh god, I miss ~learning outside the classroom~. This time round it was for the News Writing module, so they had this adorable mock press conference set up in the Glass Hall. Mass Comm has never been so deathly silent for anything other than Media Research lectures. I have been supplied with enough eyebrow furrowing and furious scribbling to generate images of a hamster mill of some sort.
They were having a Asian Realism exhibition at that time. Our guides were girls that I wanted to shoot for being so gorgeous and effortless (museum chic!) and everyone was being so candidly diligent. (I'm hopeless at describing how everybody was that day. It was just so hilarious, in a have-to-be-there way.)
Cutest war veteran (a string of words i'd never thought i'd say).
What I wore that day. Along with Yvonne's Lumix in it's luxurious leather casing I am very very jealous of.
The girls and I then had dinner at Soup Spoon once a good portion of the population left for rehearsals or...some place less cool. It was a noisy march there, peppered with an unusually large number of stray cats, deciding to go somewhere else for dinner a not-so-unusual large number of times, and a whole street of churches Annabelle thought was very "teen-friendly", being near Bugis and all (*____*).
Credits to this^ picture goes to Celine Cupcake
♥
2) Got the cutest bag from an impromptu flea raid last Saturday. Got Ievan to work his bargaining magic, freshly sharpened from his recent Bangkok trip, and I got it for $3.
She's in pretty bad shape though, the 'leather' sheds like a cat and I get blue pieces stuck to my arm all the time. But, oh, she has my heart.
Took her out to get her reacquainted with the world earlier this week in this outfit photographed in disgusting white light D:
I haven't decided what I'm going to do with all the peeling. So far I have lamely coiled a white ribbon on one of the straps, but that seems to be hardly working. If anyone knows if there is a substance of some kind that can keep it from peeling, do let me know. Or if you have some rad, ingenious suggestion to salvage her, I would appreciate it x999999999
3) The family decided to be Australian today and is having a bar-b over at Aunt Chi Chi's later. More pictures when I come back fat(ter) and smelling of smoke.
Good bribe [bye].
LOVE YOU IFFAH! <3
ReplyDeletefrom, ievan
http://ievan-darwin.blogspot.com
i just had to add that ;)