EH QINXIN HERE!!!Are you selling your fuchsia laptop case sell to me if it's still in gd condition lehhhhhhhhhhhh whine.
Haaaaai Ms. Khoo! Shit man, I got a new one because my old was so crap! Steamed milk spills, green tea stains, ripped zipper and all. I got it from the NP Co-Op. Go see if they still haven it!!!
NO MOOOOOORE! The grp of us went ransacking the Co-op the day we saw yours! :(O WELL. Hi Iffah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah hope sch has been treating you well 8)
hi may i know where you bought ur laptop case and how much?
Hello, I got this baby from Ngee Ann Poly's Co-Op for 30 bucks.
EH QINXIN HERE!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you selling your fuchsia laptop case sell to me if it's still in gd condition lehhhhhhhhhhhh whine.
Haaaaai Ms. Khoo! Shit man, I got a new one because my old was so crap! Steamed milk spills, green tea stains, ripped zipper and all. I got it from the NP Co-Op. Go see if they still haven it!!!
ReplyDeleteNO MOOOOOORE! The grp of us went ransacking the Co-op the day we saw yours! :(
ReplyDeleteO WELL. Hi Iffah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah hope sch has been treating you well 8)
hi may i know where you bought ur laptop case and how much?
ReplyDeleteHello, I got this baby from Ngee Ann Poly's Co-Op for 30 bucks.
ReplyDelete