Siti turned 19 on the 5th, a refreshing change from the parade of 18s these few months. Some miracle allowed her to be pried from her cocoon of a home and she met up with Hani and I. It's [always] been a while since we've seen Siti with something other than her home as a backdrop. You'd think it's exasperated us to the point of learned helplessness, but with somebody like Sitts, being painfully tenacious is worth it. ♡
Here's the day!
Irrelevant photo #1: Before I left the house, Mom made me shift furniture. D:
I am rather obsessed with this drink. Coffee has absolutely no place in my life, unless...............I can't think of exceptions right now..........
So you can easily see why Starbucks would be of such redundance if they didn't have flavour orgies like this baby. Her name is Lemon Hibiscus and she makes you feel like you have a garden party in your throat. Plus, she's endearingly pink:
Lunch
Just might be the reason why I want to live in Bukit Panjang forever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SITTS!
WHY. IS. YOUR. ENTIRE. HOUSE. SO. PRETTY.
ReplyDeleteRandom trivia~~~~ My mom used to own a kind of furniture and living store a few years ago, we have stuff left over so it pretty much decided how our home was going to look like!
ReplyDeleteyour house is as pretty as you iffah! i'm jealous. i wanna live there. pleaseeee!
ReplyDelete