Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh, alright.


Photobucket

My brother is breathing down my neck as I am furiously typing this out. I have a movie marathon that I'm supposed to commit to in about half an hour according to a certain hastily drawn out time table. Why, yes, I do indeed have in my hands a holiday time table. I drew it out last week after being in a slight pickle as to whether I had enough time to start on The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo before dinner if I were to clear about 3 episodes of Flight of the Conchords. Apparently, I saw the need to organize my life in such a way that my back-to-back Cougartown episodes didn't clash with 5 hour long siestas. Yes, I am that much of a pig, but Marina and the Diamonds have deluded me into a very dangerous way of thinking: that real life has no appeal. It's a lousy ideal but I'm dystopia-phobic, and, really, who doesn't live by Murphy's Law these days? TV will fucking take over, my good people.

So why, exactly, am I not prancing around in TV Land amongst lush bushes with flowers the shape of F.R.I.E.N.D.S episodes instead of posting this? Because Rabani here (yes you, you reading word for word what I'm typing out) has set an ultimatum.

Either I upload the pictures from our pseudo-holiday last June SOMEWHERE, or he tells on me. And he is being frighteningly vague about the "tell on me" part. And oh, he has so much to tell. What a classic. The Tattletale. So, so cliche, but god, does it make my shit brix a little.

You make me curious though. Stroke-my-chin, furrow-my-eyebrows curious as to why you're so [desperately] keen to have them uploaded. But until I find out what it is (I'm convinced it'll be GLORIOUSLY GOLD), here's half the stash to strap your wagging tongue down.

Nah, nah, nah. Here's KL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our dope for the entire drive. This along with a generous bag of delightful kaya balls that Rabani and I hoarded. They were devoured immediately and I think both of us made a conscious effort to make sure their amazing smell didn't even have time to smoke its way to the noses of the rest of the family.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I adore my maternal aunts so. They all seem to have superlatives (Baker Aunt, Nurse Aunt, Aunt Chi Chi) that I'd probably call them by if I was just a notch more rude hehehehe. Baker Aunt and family followed us for this trip and she packed the convoy enough cupcakes for roughly three sugar rushes per person. ♥ ____ ♥


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was that close to the road.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the last day, we drove away from the sun.

Well, there you go, Rabani. I'm really sorry, but I'm late I'm late I'm late and Meredith Grey and Co. really shouldn't wait.
Turrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment