Friday, August 20, 2010

Today I get to.


Photobucket

Lover's Spit (Feist cover) - Broken Social Scene

Yesterday at about 6 pm, I was facing this and that song was playing, and I'm thinking thrice about quoting Charlie because it's been done a million times, reblogged a million times, but I know no other way so....."and in moment, I swear we were infinite".

I'm sick today. For those of you who know of my almost life-long hate for my immune system that is eternally...immune, you'd know how I feel about this. But yesterday was a good day and Benjamin let me borrow (well, okay, we played a savage game of footsie where I almost ripped his foot off) his nice, blue shoes and that made me quite content. I have pictures, kinda. Maybe later.

Well, minions, I bid you adieu, for I'm off to revel in my illness by frying an egg on my forehead and rolling around in mucus. Yesssssssssss, this is very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment