Strutting Leo opens this post. Hardcore.
So at the end of my previous post, I mentioned about how I was getting a new pal and there was a picture there for ~cryptic effect~. Well, it doesn't take a freakin savant to figure out it's a pug. And I think if you've ever been in the slightest proximity to me, you'd probably be able to figure out that I'm quite a nutter for pugs. For what's their squashed faces worth, I adore them so. I become an annoying teenage girl when they come up on my dashboard (courtesy of hellyeahpugs), and I squeal. Oh holy mother, do I squeal.
Anyhoolaway, my parents are Muslim (passionately so) and therefore it is quite obvious they have little, nay, NO tolerance for the idea of a dog. Its core existence meets vicious disapproval and an unwillingness to acknowledge so great you can't say Woof without having The Father snap his head your way and have his eyes freeze your soul. Basically, Lord Voldemort to witches and wizards; dogs to The Parentals.
Then two days ago, I met the almost perfect compromise.
1) Say hello to Coco.
Matching bows, what up.
Quite the study buddy.
Coco is spectacular, and feeds (although not fully) my relentless pining for a pawed companion in a way that doesn't get in the way of...alot of things. My parents have yet to be introduced to Coco, but I really don't see it happening any time soon. In the mean time, Coco's residing in my closet, which is a depressing place to be. But to my defence, I have set it up in a way that it parallels canine luxury, heh. And when I go out, she's always in my bag, and assumes a permanent stance, two legs dangling out of my bag with that endearing wrinkled head of hers.
Why yes, I have gone quite crazy. Any forms of judgement will only be met with delirious oblivion.
2) Noel and i have been meeting up to drive the treacherous terrain that is studying for the upcoming exams. Though it seems like we're both conquering it on tricycles or something, since we hardly get anywhere and we mostly wind up throwing a bitch fit about how everything's too hard or too much. We're weak pieces of shit.
When I'm having a CramFest, the last people I would like to invite to the party are volume-liberal little tykes whose only form of expression seem to be eardrum-thrashing wallows. >:@@@
But for trying (and also because I'm trying to clear the pantry), I packed the boy some cookies.
If anyone feels like having some of my diabetes-inducing rocks (yeah, they're pretty hard T____T), let me know. If I'm feeling generous, I might include some unicorn dust.
3) To combat the hardness of the cookies, I've been having them with tea. LIKE A QUEEN. And don't tell my dad, but I use his teacups.
I also went on a tea spree recently, where I blindly swept tea boxes off the supermarket shelf into my basket and went home not feeling anything until The Mother saw what I bought and went ballistic. We haven't even finished the two boxes she bought last week. So now the house has 5 boxes of tea. And according to Collette, tea makes you pee. (I prefer that I remain under the impression that the rhyme is purely coincidental.)
But I freakin love tea. So I think all's dandy.
Better than that coffee shit.
4) Tried Jollibean's new pancake flavours.
Glorious Milo Lava.
And motherflippin' Caramel Custard.
You may excuse yourself to go have a food wank.
5) And while we're being all fat and having too-long thoughts about food, Noel showed me some videos of some darling Japanese craft thing where you make these delicate, wildly intricate mini-models of food out of some magic powder mixed with water. It's called Konapun and................holy mother.
END OCD GALORE
6) New song of the week is Horchata by Vampire Weekend just because I'm still pretty stoked my Horchata drinking session has been bumped up from December to October.
Alright. Off to sell the rest of my soul to the towering piles of..............oh, screw this, you know what.
Ugh, no mention again!
ReplyDeleteDoes unicorn dust mean more sugar?
Nope, just love. You can have sprinkles on yours if you want!
ReplyDelete*blatantly ignores your neediness*
I'D LOVE TO PAY FAKE FOOD WITH YOU ONE DAY!
ReplyDelete*PLAY
ReplyDelete@Nurul
ReplyDeleteOh Nurul, over here in Malay Land, we call it masak-masak! But wooooooh, LET'S DO IT.
CoCo looks GORGEOUS. I bought Bruno a pack of biscuits last month and he snottily turned them down so tell me if CoCo would want them!
ReplyDeleteOMG CARAMEL CUSTARD!? I should spend more time going to heartland malls for food good god I'm missing out. I see chipped lime-jade nails.
ReplyDeleteBeyotch!
ReplyDelete@Ashu
ReplyDeleteYou have to meet Coco! She's so sweet and such a great mugging pal! ♥
@Isky
ReplyDeleteYes, my man. Stop trawling ION for $17 mooncakes! That has to stop! And check out what you got for $8.90. ArraFLIPPINbiata. WHUUUT?