Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Discuss."


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


When I'm With You - Best Coast

Whenever you talk, your hands don't stay still, dancing and making up all these scattered routines you'll forget a second later. But on the rare occasion that you do remember, you like to repeat them. Your neck slackens a little more, your shoulders cave in and while you manipulate your fingers into all these silly flexes and effortlessly make your wrist pirouette, you adopt this state of annoying anti-socialness. Though it is often that I readily forgive, because your submerge causes an involuntary smile on your face and it's awfully endearing the way you don't know how happy you are.

We all come unequipped with manuals to be happy or a step-by-step guide to attain gay Nirvana. But we're all always trying so painfully hard to reach this insanely high level of bliss. You can make all these conscious efforts, (it's not that I don't think you can cause happiness through consistent trial) but I do think that when you're happy, you won't know that you are. You'll just be.

You'll stop. And whatever you have would make you so unbelievably content, you wouldn't know it. You wouldn't know it, you'll just be reveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment