Saturday, January 22, 2011

I don't even know where to begin...


Photobucket

Hummer - Foals

I really don't. Because the entire slew of going-ons has been closely consecutive and there's been a severe and disappointingly small amount of seconds reserved for...breathing. But here is a purge, obligatorily and I guess necessary if this rarity of a alternative thinking space would like to survive. And I would like it to. So that when I die, my sole fan can read this as stories from the grave. Trippy.

If it is the year 3000 as you are reading this, my decomposing/decomposed toes say hi from six feet under. Though I do hope mummification has been refined so they don't need to end up as fertilizer. Or even better, IMMORTALITY.



1) Farisya, Princess of Sleep, had a birthday recently. Lucky bitch is 16 and still very far from retirement.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Drew her a card on the taxi ride there. Singapore land transport, you and my handwriting need to be friends. When I want to write "Happy Birthday", I really don't mean a squiggly line across the entire piece of paper.

Photobucket
Chocolate Mint Cupcakes are amayyyyzinnnnnn'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Green Tea Donut looks like an alien tit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Farah's beagle named Bolivia. Apparently they were watching Ms Universe the night before and the Bolivian contestant was eyeblindingly gorgeous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy birthday, Farisya! ♥



2) Caught up with Zaki over an unhealthy amount of Monopoly Deal and an even more detrimental-to-my-esteem marathon of losing to him.

Photobucket
Amazing graffiti on the bus.

Photobucket

Photobucket
What's for lunch.

Photobucket
THERE'S MUH BOI

Photobucket
I IN UR CAFE, LAUGHING AT UR POSTER

Photobucket
These things are what I imagine Pocky to be if they took drugs and shot themselves with horse tranquilizers every hour or two. They're five times the usual size and look like a clown went all bulimic on them. ILAVIT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SO PRETTY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
DECEPTION.
This was the only Pocky that didn't adhere to its wrapper. Ooh, you rebel.



3) My desktop has been undergoing an evolution of Pokemon standards.

From this.
Photobucket

To this.
Photobucket

To this.
Photobucket

To this.
Photobucket



4) I AM CRAVING CARIBBEAN CHICKEN SALAD FROM JALAPENO PEPPER'S EXPRESS.

Photobucket

GET IN MUH BELLY YOU $2.80 GOODNESS

3 comments:

  1. HI IFFAH SEE I TOLD YOU I READ YOUR BLOG LIKE A STALKAH (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so flattered, Lydia. Thaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuu ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you change your desktop icons? Did you do it one-by-one manually?

    ReplyDelete