Saturday, March 12, 2011

Perfect Proposal


Photobucket

Kiss & Kill - Le Bucherettes

From the crazed I & E week during school, I got a blank canvas bag and some acrylic paint from Joni's team. I kept meaning to do it up, but of course a thousand other things had to bulldoze their way to the top of my priorities. So the blank canvas bag was folded into a neat little square and banished to a corner in my room, forcing it into the unpleasant task of getting more acquainted with dust bunnies than it should. I fished it out yesterday, gave it a quick press and finally got to work.

Mom was not home, my brothers had locked themselves up in the room trying to learn how to play Boulevard of Broken Dreams on a guitar through a YouTube tutorial and the weather was breathtaking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HURRAH

Not that my toe tips are caressing the edge of holy matrimony or anything, but I do think that if you come to me with a cup of Lavender Earl Grey Tea and get down on one knee and say this to me, you might make me cry. The good, laughing-in-between-sobs kind, don't worry. And................................jyeahhhh somewhere the tears and choking, I'll manage a very happy Yes.



I made a new mixtape. Because the humidity has been behaving and the winds have been very graceful and it makes me want to listen to very specific songs.

Mixtape in question:

Photobucket
download

DON'T SAY I NEVER SHARE HOR

2 comments:

  1. OMG YOUR TOTE BAG DAMN NICE!
    I still haven't done mine though. D:
    At worse I'll just repaint that tree thingie again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee hee thanks, Isky! Aren't you on tumblr like ALL THE FLIPPIN' TIME. There's no way you're not inspired! I want to go to town to get some tissue paper and wire soon.

    Let me know if you need the paint!

    ReplyDelete