The Writer - Ellie Goulding
I've been spending a lot of time with a solidly eclectic mishmash of personalities as of late, a convenient outcome of being at school almost every weekday and having any kind of emotional effervescence to happen within the span of the same 15 people or so.
The loveliest combustions of energy have been happening while we frolic and illegally consume food in the Studio 27 air (a territory viciously owned by a mood-swings-more-than-yer-mama old man). These sessions are more affectionately known as TGO rehearsals, and have been what my holiday self has sold her soul to for the length of this break.
But there's nothing to complain about really. Maybe the fact that they could be longer. Because with these guys, time's running some marathon and is in it to win it, that bloody bastard.
So a session beyond the walls of school seemed like a natural thing to do. And that was what we naturally did.
The handsome lot (yes, handsome. We are quite the lookers, I shamelessly declare) hauled their laurels to the good streets of city Singapore with notions of having some quality family time.
*Disclaimer: Be forewarned, the bulk of the following photos are blurry or of horrible quality. This is due to a lack of consideration for proper camera technicalities that day and a stubborn resistance towards the Auto mode (okay lah, actually it's just pure snobbery). Now that I've lowered your expectations, you may proceed.
This is Cory. She is beautiful. Sometimes I just cannot stop looking at her.
Rachel so pretty :3
Anything menthol, you will always have a straight train to muh belleh
This is Hariz. He has an annoyingly amazing voice.
We all know who this is.
Looking confused, amused and to my left is Tiffany. I am very fond of Tiffany.
Ryo can do Japanese accents better than he can speak Japanese.
GOOD STUFF
Decent-est photo with Dyan is blur.
This flurry of activity is hard to explain.
Rahman is effortlessly adorable. But don't tell him I said that. His ego can get up with a mere stroke.
We headed down to Haji Lane for very laid back conversation and cuddling (hi, Dionel) over swirling shisha smoke. Unfortunately, Lou's stamina that day was equivalent to that of an 60 year old man nodding off in his barcalounger, so any proof of certain kids submitting to the beautiful power of peer pressure remain undocumented. Here's looking at you, MANFRED.
Alright, blackmail aside, I'll end this one with my favourite picture from that day.
WE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL :')
love this post omg HAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteSANKIEW SANKIEW
ReplyDelete