Sunday, March 6, 2011

VOID DECK


Photobucket

Moi Je Joue - Brigitte Bardot.


I haven't been to a wedding in a while. The last one was a couple of months ago and I was sloppy in a white baju kurong. I spent the entire hour that we were there hogging the dessert line by refilling my rapidly diminishing pile of pisang goreng every few seconds. It was ugly, but........................FREE FOOD.

This time round, it was Cik Wati. Of course, I more than expected the usual ostentatious parade of gaudy colours, makciks with infinite lung capacities, corny Malay rock songs on a karaoke machine and a massive humidity party. It was all that, only I approved of the colours so much (PURPLE AND BLACK SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!). And amongst Loudhailer Aunts, there were the best people. Including Farhanna, who glowed in all her 4As1B glory and who I dearly miss.

PARTAAAAAAAAYYY


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cake by Aunt ChiChi, who persistently egged me to take pictures of it "in many different angles ah".

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mom being...grand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This elaborate fan has successfully made its way into my Useless-Things-I-Want List.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Achingly detailed headdress. It was so sparkly and you had no idea how much effort I had to put in to resist all magpie tendencies encouraging me to steal it off her head.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's Shiera being the gorgeous 3 year old that she is:
Photobucket

Also took some gratuitous shots when I got home because what I was wearing was the lightest and loosest thing ever. An aunt declared the top I had on a "Buffet Outfit". I remain uninsulted and actually am seriously considering making it the official garment for binge-fests.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HEHEHEHEHE IT WAS MAKE UP LIKE A TRANNY DAY. I couldn't open my eyes fully for three whole hours.



Alright, going to go back to revelling in the marvellously conducive environment of the school library. Do you know that I feel pampered here? BLOODY PAMPERED. I mean, I can't even begin to describe how baffled I am about feeling so frikkin' comfortable in SCHOOL. I've been watching nothing but Discovery Travel & Living, reading the best travel books in blissful, blissful silence and well, just feeling really calm.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I love the color combination, so pretty! ♡

    You're rocking that look btw! Such a nice outfit! ps. Mdm Siti still look the same eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you so much! Yeah, I really liked the baroque feel of the entire wedding. The pengantin table was so pretty. Goblets and peacock feathers and feather boas and everything. It was very glamorous!

    Aww, thank you. I had a lot of fun wearing it. My mom had to stop me from spinning around and dancing. I wanted to shimmy-shimmy everywhereeeee ;D

    Hahah Mdm Siti! Haven't heard someone call her that for a very long time! And yeah, she's same ol' same ol'!

    ReplyDelete