Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Well, aren't you the sweetest thing?


Photobucket

Time Flies - Lykke Li

It really isn't so curious how quickly you climb to the peak of my list of favourite people. And why wouldn't you; smelling the way you do and how excellently you seem to choreograph the movements of your hands. All this amidst breathtaking banter structured from seemingly nothing, tugged out of thin air and allowed to flourish in lengthy proportions.

I'm allowing you to fascinate me a little too much, in ways that pry clamped fingers off my ego and force me to submit to a kind of sweet idiocy that makes me write the way I do, think the way I do and smile the way I do.

And of course you knew how to take the straight train to where endorphins lie, stirring them into quite a chaos when you handed the box to me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment