HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
Leaving You Behind feat. Lykke Li - Amanda Blank
Showers have been painful lately.
I've grazed my right elbow on the rattan mat in my parents' room while trying to reach for the remote, scraped some skin off my left elbow on one of those sharply textured walls trying to avoid toppling over some Red Bull cans, and the nail of my biggest toe on my right foot has dug into the flesh of the second toe because the shoe I was wearing was too tight at the front.
So when water hits all of it, it's just a little searing at three different parts of my body, and I can't wait to get out of the shower. Which is such a shame. I love showers.
But ultimately, what I realised is how petty it all was, and how ordinarily (and very loser-ly) my wounds were all conceived.
I'VE GOT FIRST WORLD BATTLE SCARS JYEAHHHHH
No comments:
Post a Comment